DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment estimated at US$4.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
ECG, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.7% CAGR and reach US$2.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the EEG segment is readjusted to a revised 3.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.3% CAGR
The Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.3 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 7.3% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.2% and 3.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.1% CAGR.
Pacemaker Segment to Record 2.9% CAGR
In the global Pacemaker segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 2.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$641.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$760.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$848.5 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 3.8% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 57 Featured):
- 3M Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- ConMed Corporation
- Curbell Medical Products, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- LivaNova PLC
- Medtronic Plc.
- Schiller Americas Inc.
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Cables and Leads – An Integral Part of Most Medical Equipment
- Recent Market Activity
- ECG Cables and Leads Dominate the Market
- EEG Cables and Leads: Also a Significant Market
- Pacemaker Leads Exhibit Steady Growth
- Defibrillator Leads on a Growth Trajectory
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- 3M Company (USA)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (USA)
- ConMed Corporation (USA)
- Curbell Medical Products, Inc. (USA)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V (USA)
- Medtronic Plc. (USA)
- Schiller Americas Inc. (USA)
- LivaNova PLC (UK)
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. (USA)
- Abbott Laboratories (USA)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growth Drivers and Market Trends
- Expanding Aging Population Spurs Demand
- Rising Disease Prevalence Fuels Market Growth
- Increase in Healthcare Spending Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Risk of CAD in Obesity Offers Prospects for Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Risk of Cross-Contamination Increases the Demand for Disposable Leads
- Organic Matter on Reusable, Cleaned ECG Leads
- Bacterial Growth on Reusable, Cleaned ECG Leads
- Wireless ECG to Hamper the Market for Cables and Leads
- PorTable Devices Drive Growth
- Growing Demand for Long-Term Monitoring of Neurological Diseases
- Neonatal EEG Monitoring – Facilitating Early Detection of Brain Damage in Infants
- Rising Significance of EEG Systems in Intensive Care Units
- Video EEG Monitoring Systems – Ideal for Long-Term Epilepsy Monitoring
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ceoffn